In order to become and remain eligible for the 2 Plus 2 Guaranteed Graduation Plan, participating students must:
- Apply for Transfer Admission before you have earned more than 30 semester hours of college credit.
- Accept responsibility for monitoring your own progress, consulting each semester with an advisor to discuss your progress and the courses that you need to stay on the Plan.
- Know the requirements of your major and of this Plan, staying informed of any changes. Requirements may vary year to year. You must fulfill the requirements for the major as listed at the time you enter the University of Iowa.
- Participate in an early Orientation program for your first enrollment at Iowa.
- Participate in Early Registration for each subsequent enrollment at Iowa.
- Remain in good academic standing at Iowa.